THREADING & WAXING
THREADING & WAXING
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
Experience precise hair removal with the Art of Threading facial hair removal.
Body and facial waxing services.
Please read waxing information below on this page before deciding to start treatments.
Please call ahead to schedule appointment.
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO SCHEDULING WAXING SERVICES
- The following are just industry advice guidelines, but not limited and should be treated as such when considering waxing service. Consult your physician with concerns based on your indiviual needs and when starting new treatments.
- We do not perform waxing service for clients under age of 18 years old. Sorry, No exceptions.
- Recording or cell phone use while in treatment room is prohibited.
- Allow hair to grow out to 1/4 - 1/2 inch prior to waxing. About the length of grain of rice. Hair shorter than this may not be long enough to adhere to wax and hair longer will cause wax to adhere and not come off.
- Waxing is done every 4-6 weeks. Hair grows in 3 cycles so it will take 3 treatment appointments to have the complete benefits and remember, no shaving in between appointments.
- In some instances, taking one ibuprofen 20 minutes prior to waxing will help alleviate any discomfort. Being well hydrated also alleviates sensitivity.
- Skin should be lotion & perfume free prior to waxing.
- Schedule appointment when you are not menstruating to prevent reaction/sensitivity.
- Sensitivity varies for each person. For big occasions, do your waxing a day or two in advance of the event.
- Do not swim, scrub area, sunbathe, excessive sweating or use tanning beds 24 hours before and after waxing to prevent reaction.
- Using body scrubs in between waxing appointments prevents ingrown hairs just remember not 48 hours before or after waxing service.
Areas that will not be waxed......
- Nipple, eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, recent scars tissue areas, tattoos, around/on body piercings.
- Clients that have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis or any visible skin irritation.
- Clients using AHA Accutane, Retin-A or any medication for acne or getting dermbrasion services.
- Skin grafted areas.
- Clients with Botox injected area for at least 5 days.
If you have questions call or text salon at 773.338.2503